Dental Implant: Before and After
Throughout various stages of their lives, millions of Americans have lost some or all of their teeth. Why are Dental implants a very popular option for replacing lost teeth? Dental implants are popular because they are a comfortable and attractive alternative to bridges, partials or dentures, that can look and feel like natural teeth. Dental implants can also restore both confidence in your smile and your ability to chew.
An implant is a titanium object that is attached to your jawbone to act like a natural tooth root. This implant then holds firmly to the jawbone to give stronger support to the artificial replacements.
Great Reasons to Get Dental Implants
- Improves biting pressure
- Improves ability to chew
- Improves speech
- Improves vital tooth structure
- Improves confidence in your smile
- No worrying about tooth shifting
- No worrying about loose dentures
- Implants look and feel like your natural teeth
- Implants are designed for a comfortable fit